Sunday, September 17, 2017

weekend

There are many photos of this ilk —Maddy looking up hopefully. But I'm always amazed at the subtle shadings.
This one was at an outdoor restaurant on Friday. I had been sick all week and slept a lot and was not much fun.
Friday I felt a bit better and figured we would go out for lunch together. Her look is hoping for food yes,
but also, are we back to normal, is everything, and are you, OK?

Tonight on the evening walk, heading back home. She loves the NYPD Bomb Squad station, because—
they sometimes have treats! Always wants to go by, even if their grate is pulled down, just in case.
Today, we went by but nobody was there. I had to give her 3 Cheerios to compensate.

After our walk, I texted Mike to come down, but we had to wait on the elegant stoop next door, since a messenger
was sitting on our little stoop. She watched for him very intently, no surprise. Ah, Principessa!